PC2100 is committed to providing its customers with high-quality products that meet their expectations. To back up this commitment, they offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of their products.
This warranty covers all manufacturing defects in the products for a period of 30 days from the date of purchase.
This warranty covers all manufacturing defects in PC2100 products. It does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect.
This guarantee does not cover:
• Products that have been installed by unauthorized persons.
• Products that have been used in abnormal or abusive conditions (example: damaging the product when taking it out of the box).
• Products that have been damaged by external causes, such as accidents or natural disasters.
NOTE: Before shipping, each product is tested to ensure that it is in excellent condition for use.
Examples of manufacturing defects:
Some examples of manufacturing defects that are covered by this warranty include:
• Products that do not function properly due to an error in materials or workmanship.
• Products that have missing or damaged parts
• Products that have cosmetic defects that affect the functionality of the product.
To request a replacement, the customer must contact PC2100 within the coverage period. The customer must provide proof of purchase and a description of the defect accompanied by a video/image.
Upon receipt of the request, PC2100 will review the defect to determine if it is covered by warranty. If covered, a delivery note will be issued for the customer to reship the product for replacement.
For more information about this warranty or to request a replacement, the customer can contact PC2100 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PC2100 is committed to providing its customers with the best possible shopping experience. This guarantee is a sign of our commitment.